TUS is moving ahead with the internationalization of students, teaching and administrative staff by implementing new measures with the objective of transforming TUS to "A university acknowledged by the world".
The following duties must be performed.
- 1. Operations in regard to the center.
- 2. Definitive planning and proposals for the internationalization policies.
- 3. Settlement of accounts for the budget of the center.
- 4. Any other topics in regards to international exchange.
* Administration of the Center for Promotion of Internationalization and the Organization for Advancement of Internationalization will be managed by the International Affairs Section, International Division.
The following topics mentioned shall be discussed.
- 1. Items in regard to the direction of internationalization of our school
- 2. Items in regard to the examination and evaluation of the policies toward internationalization that will be implemented by the Center
- 3. Any other items deemed necessary by the committee
Conduct the planning and implementation of proposals to internationalize Tokyo University of Science as well as contribute to the internationalization of our education and research.
List of Overseas Hubs
As of February, 2020, TUS has concluded partner agreements with 76 universities and 4 institutions. There are two types: university-level agreements and department-level agreements. A university-level agreement is concluded between TUS and the other university or institution, while a department-level agreement is concluded between a specific division at TUS and a specific division at the other university or institution.
In the new century, people, products, and ideas transcend national borders with increasing ease and speed. The Tokyo University of Science has identified ten strategies to take advantage of internationalization opportunities over the next five years. As a world renowned and unique technology university, our focus on foreign cooperation enriches the educational experience for our students and staff, and also ensures that we will remain a leader in international cooperative efforts to advance the cutting edge of science.
In line with the concept, "the first step to a global outlook", the purpose of this facility is to offer a place to share diverse opinions and motivate students to communicate with foreigners.
Regular events and seminars help to brush up English communication skills. Make sure to stop by at this place where you can have English conversations in a relaxed atmosphere.
|Kagurazaka Campus||Building No.3, 6th Floor||Weekdays
8:30 - 17:00
|Noda Campus||Lecture Hall Building, K208 Classroom||Opening Schedule||University Students|
|Katsushika Campus||Lecture Building, 2nd Floor||Weekdays||University Students|
1-3 Kagurazaka, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8601
Tel : +81-3-5228-8726