Tokyo University of Science
HOME > CAMPUS LIFE > Living and Studying in Japan > Enrollment Confirmation

To confirm your enrollment, you must go to the Student Support Section or the Student Services Section (Kagurazaka, Noda, Katsushika), depending on your campus. Sign a prescribed form during a set period each month. Please be sure to conduct this action each month.
If you are found to be absent from class for an extended period, the university is obliged to report your absence to the Immigration Bureau and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. In this case your college student visa status will be invalidated, and you will be subject to deportation.

Campus Section Location Telephone Number
Kagurazaka Student Support Section Building No.9, 2nd Floor 03-5228-8127
Noda* Noda Student Services Section Building No.1, 2nd Floor 04-7122-9145
Katsushika Katsushika Student Services Section Administration Building, 3rd Floor 03-5786-1781

Service Hours
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(Closed for lunch from 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.)
During summer and winter vacations, the service counters will also be closed

* The students from DMD or DDD shall not apply to the above.
Please confirm enrollment at the Administration Section on your campus.