Tokyo University of Science
HOME > GLOBAL > Exchanges and Study Abroad > Exchange Programs with Overseas Partner Universities

If you wish to visit TUS as an exchange student from overseas partner universities, please take the following steps.

Firstly, approach the international office of your home university. The director of your international office should nominate you and write an email on your behalf to the Director of the Center for Promotion of Internationalization at TUS (intlexchg(at sign)

The letter should contain the following information:

Futhermore, the following supporting documents should be attached to the letter:

NOTE:Your home university supervisor should have already made contact with the TUS host supervisor and discussed your proposed visit prior to submission of this letter.

If you wish to apply for an exchange program with one of our overseas partner universities, please ask the International Affairs Section at Kagurazaka campus.

See also the list of overseas partner universities.