Tokyo University of Science
HOME > ALUMNI > Issuance of Certification

The Tokyo University of Science (TUS) only issues the Certificate of Graduation or the Certificate of Completion when the person himself/herself who graduated from our university, or his/her proxy, requests such an action.

TUS cannot reply to third party inquiries about student enrollment or the awarding of degrees. If you would like to check whether they are currently enrolled here or were awarded a degree in the past, please contact him/her and have them request the certificate from TUS directly.

Please click here for more details (Japanese only).